Fairy Heart Tag
This sweet little tag is sure to make someone’s heart go pitter pat!
(1) Cut out vintage text tag and distress edges with ink. Attach tag to cardstock and trim leaving a small edge of cardstock.
(2) Tear a small strip of old sheet music and glue to bottom of tag.
(3) Layer ephemera ticket and heart shape on tag carefully centering to make sure your image will fit on top.
(4) Add roses at top of tag and punch hole for ribbon.
(5) Add little collage girl to tag, add crown and piece of bling on center.
(6) Add silver heart and bingo number to front of tag.
(7) Add a bit of glue to roses and dust with mica chips.
(8) Tie a piece of seam binding ribbon through top.
Each day 3 lucky winners could receive a free download image sheet from the lovely Gale Blair, owner of www.paperwhimsy.com
TODAY’S GIVEAWAY IMAGE IS:
Paper Whimsy Sheet 129
Please leave a comment with your name and email address to be eligible for this prize. Giveaway winners will be contacted by email to claim their prize!
Our giveaways winners for Day #13 are:
Congratulations! Gale will contact you by email with your prize!