Merry Little Christmas Tag
A sweet little tag to add a smile to any gift and one that can be hung on the tree of years to come!
Old Music Sheet
Small Silver Snowflake
Mother of Pearl Buttons
Seam Binding Ribbon
Silver Stickles (Ranger Ink)
Miss Cutie Pie Tickets
Paper Whimsy Sheet 091 Tag
MadeleinesD Collage Image
Magic Pug Christmas Labels
(1) Cut a tag base which measures 5.5 inches by 3 ¼ inches wide from cardstock. Cover cardstock tag with old sheet music and trim off excess paper.
(2) Attach Paper Whimsy tag to music sheet tag base. Add Christmas label ephemera on top of tag. Add college image at angle. Add silver stickles along the edge of the collage image and set aside to dry.
(3) Once silver stickles have cured, add a silver snowflake to corner of image using E6000 glue. Add button to center, and buttons randomly on tag. Set aside until glue dries completely.
(4) Add “Christmas phrase” ticket to lower corner.
(5) Tie double loop of crinkled seam binding to top of tag.