Make these sweet little notes and give to someone you love or hang them in your home, office, or studio. Each pocket contains a special heart to pull out.
French Ephemera (Graphics Fairy)
Post Card Graphics Fairy
Collage Image Chicks57
Old Sheet Music
Silver Tinsel Stems
Seam Binding Ribbon
White Prima Flowers
Double Sided Tape
Hot Glue Gun
Photo Matte Paper
(1) Print out 2 postcards on photo matte paper in Microsoft Word making sure the images are the same size.
(2) Cut images and size front to back using double sided tape. Stitch on machine along all edges except the top edge.
(3) Set 2 eyelets on front of postcard and run a seam binding ribbon handle through. Tie off leaving streamer ends.
(4) Decorate the front of the postcard using silver doilies (folded in half), prima flowers and vintage buttons. E6000 is the best glue to make these items hold.
(5) Trace heart shape on cardboard. Cover front and back sides of heart cardboard shape with music sheets. Trim off access.
(6) Using a glue gun add small bits of hot glue to edge of heart, slowly bending tinsel stems. At bottom of heart point, trim tinsel stem. Start with a fresh tinsel stem gluing the rest of the way along the heart edge.
(7) Add small bits of ephemera and the vintage collage image on front of heart. Type out the words “My Sweet Valentine” and add to front of heart using double sided tape.
Each day 3 lucky winners could receive a free download image sheet from the lovely Gale Blair, owner of www.paperwhimsy.com
TODAY'S GIVEAWAY IMAGE IS:
Paper Whimsy Sheet 294
Please leave a comment with your name and email address to be eligible for this prize. Giveaway winners will be contacted by email to claim their prize!