Just a little shabby Christmas lantern for the holiday season. Love that sweet Paper Whimsy face.
I am so thrilled with the response for the “12 Days of Whimsy”…you are all AMAZING! :) I am trying my best to keep up with questions and comments…but fear as the day draws nearer I might not be able to visit each of you. We are going to have so much fun each day here!
I have had oodles of questions about this event and I will try to answer them the best I can:
(1) Each day a new post will be here on my blog featuring a project. I have tried to make the projects simple because this is the Christmas season and we are all busy little elves!
(2) A supply list will accompany each project with step by step instructions. I have tried my best to keep the supplies at what most of you would have in your studios…aside from some of the gorgeous Paper Whimsy faces and sheets.
(3) Are you aware that Paper Whimsy sheets are available for instant download if you want to print them off yourself? They are having a fabulous sale through Monday!
(4) If you aren’t following us on Facebook – I really recommend doing so. We have a “12 Days of Whimsy” page started for chatter, uploading projects and what not!
The drawing will be held on blog post comments here. If you want to be eligible each day for the giveaway then you must post comments on my blog.
(5) Each day there will be a drawing for three $5 coupons to use at PaperWhimsy during the month of December. You will want to leave a comment each day (under that project) so your name can go into the drawing. That is a total of 36 COUPONS during December 1st – 12th to be given away!
(6) And on December 13th day a drawing from amongst those who posted a comment from Day 1 – Day 12 ~ for a nice fat $50 gift certificate to Paper Whimsy. FA LA LA LA LA! :)
I hope this makes sense…it should be as easy as pumpkin pie, candy cane kisses, reindeer games! :)
Now this elf (aka Hobbit) better get back into the studio…we have festivities starting in a few days!