Silver Holly Bunting Ornaments
Adorable faces on little bunting ornaments – gather the lot and make one charming garland to hang for the Christmas season.
Chipboard Bunting Pieces
Script Pattern Paper
Matte Gel Medium
Vintage Buttons Silver Stickles (Ranger)
Holly Paper Punch
Silver Sparkle Paper
Silver Tinsel Stems
Sparkle Bling Gems
Cream Craft Paint
Assorted Paper Whimsy faces
(1) Paint along the edge of each bunting on wax paper and set aside to dry.
(2) Trace shape of chipboard bunting face down on the backside of script pattern paper. Cut each piece out.
(3) Apply a thin layer of matte gel medium to the front side of chipboard pennant and lay pattern paper (right side up) on bunting front. Smooth out with a top coat of matte gel medium. Set aside to dry.
(4) Punch out Paper Whimsy faces using a circle punch. Punch out scallops using a neutral/text pattern paper.
(5) Add a layer of Matte Gel Medium to the front of each bunting and apply scalloped pattern paper punch shape to center. Smooth out with brush.
(6) Add a layer of Matte Gel Medium to the front of scallop shape and center Paper Whimsy face inside the shape. Smooth out image and coat with gel.
(7) Add a thin border of silver Stickles along the entire edge of each bunting. Set aside to dry.
(8) Add a thin border of silver stickles to the outside edge of each image. Set aside to dry.
(9) Punch out holly branches and attach underneath each image with a dab of E6000 glue. Add a sparkle gem in the center of each branch spray.
(10) Glue mother of pearl buttons at the bottom of each bunting.
(11) Punch 2 holes at top of bunting and thread a silver tinsel stem through to create a small hanger/handle for your ornament. Tie ribbon on side to dangle down.