Dainty Doily Bunting
This little dainty bunting has been made using chipboard pennants that I purchased at a local craft store. Just decorate with paint, pattern papers, collage hearts, doilies, buttons and bling and you have the sweetest bunting to celebrate love.
Chipboard Bunting (Hobby Lobby)
Cream Craft Paint
Silver 4 inch Doilies
White 6 inch Doilies
Script Pattern Paper
Matte Gel Medium
Silver Foam Heart Stickers
Digital Heart Collage Sheet
(1) I am using a chipboard bunting kit found at my local Hobby Lobby craft store. There are 12 chipboard pieces per pack. Paint the edges cream.
(2) Trace each bunting on to the pattern paper you will be using and cut out. Using matte gel medium attach paper to chipboard bunting front. Allow time to dry.
(3) Print out collage hearts and cut out. Add distress ink to the edges of each. After heart has dried, attach to the center of each pennant with matte gel medium.
(4) Use E6000 to attach silver foam heart stickers to the front of each collage heart. Add bling to center or buttons with glue.
(5) Add buttons to the bottom of each pennant using E6000.
(6) Glue silver and white doilies to the back of each bunting making sure they are centered. Once dry, punch two holes in each bunting with eyelet setter.
(7) String ribbon, twine, heavy string through bunting and hang.
1 Lucky Winner will be selected to win this Dainty Doily Bunting...
Each day 3 lucky winners could receive a free download image sheet from the lovely Gale Blair, owner of www.paperwhimsy.com
TODAY'S GIVEAWAY IMAGE IS:
Paper Whimsy Sheet 258
Please leave a comment with your name and email address to be eligible for this prize. Giveaway winners will be contacted by email to claim their prize!