Pretty Posie Pennants
These whimsical pennants can be made in any color scheme for your Valentine, or string them from ribbon to make your own bunting.
Deckle Edge Scissors
Old Sheet Music
Vintage Eyelet Pieces
Sewing Machine (optional)
Computer word text
Gold Heart Doilies
Gold Tinsel Stems
Paper Whimsy Beautiful Faces Sheet 138
Paper Whimsy Roses Sheet 266
(1) Trace out pennant shape on to cardboard or heavy cardstock. The size of the pennant I used is 9 inches tall by 6 inches (at the widest point).
(2) Trace shape on to old sheet music and cut out.
(3) Attach pennant sheet music sheets to cardstock and stitch along the edges. Trim along edge of cardstock with deckle edge scissors.
(4) Add a strip of eyelet trim to the top of the pennant. I stitched mine on with the machine.
(5) Set eyelets on each side of the pennant. Glue buttons along the top of pennant.
(6) Add gold tinsel stems to the top and twist the edges closed.
(7) Add gold heart to center of pennant with your favorite adhesive.
(8) Add a bit of ephemera, rose, and Paper Whimsy image.
(9) Add red sparkle heart sticker, and buttons to front.
(10) Type out word art in Microsoft Word, print and cut out strip. Attach to the front of the heart.
I have 4 of these little pennants to giveaway…and today will be a BONUS day. Please make sure your email is valid so I can contact you for your snail mail address should you win!
Each day 3 lucky winners could receive a free download image sheet from the lovely Gale Blair, owner of www.paperwhimsy.com
TODAY’S GIVEAWAY IMAGE IS:
Paper Whimsy Sheet 138
Please leave a comment with your name and email address to be eligible for this prize. Giveaway winners will be contacted by email to claim their prize!